Sunday, October 7, 2012

Welcome to my Wordpress Blog

After a 12 month hiatus from blogging my plan is to get back into it and share some of my work, tips & tricks and general happenings in my life and also at Patchwork on Parade.  I have been extraordinarily busy lately, as is everyone these days it seems, it makes me wonder about all the timesaving devices that we have access to and if they really help – I think not.  I look at my Mum’s life and it is definitely much calmer and no less pleasurable or fulfilling than mine, perhaps more so which leaves me to ponder!

You may notice that my blog has changed to Wordpress and for all those that have a WP blog I take my hat off to you as I have found it challenging to say the least and I’m not sure at this stage if I’ll persevere or kick it to the kerb, stay posted!

Many of you will know that Shontelle was due to have her 2nd baby in February and Ethan James was welcomed into the world on the 15th.  He is just gorgeous and must surely be the most precious little man that ever there was :-)  He has had some issues which has given Shonny many hours without sleep and she, Ethan & Scarlett have spent some time staying with us.  This has been a double edged sword,  I have loved having them here and Shonny really needed the support although it has been hard to keep on top of my quilting and there is now a delay which I’m working very hard to overcome.  Having said this, I wouldn’t have changed it for the world!

[caption id="attachment_60" align="alignleft" width="200" caption="Sleeping on a bunch of wadding under the longarm machine!"][/caption]

That's it for my first post, thanks so much for stopping by and I hope to see more of you.  I sincerely hope I get better at this and it becomes easier each time I log on.
Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment