Sunday, October 7, 2012

In with the Old, out with the New

I’ve finally given in!!!  I’ve persevered for some time now with the Wordpress blog and have decided to kick it firmly to the kerb and come back to blogspot.  There are a few reasons for this and the biggest one is when I get stuck or can’t do something I can ask Shontelle to help me.  Also there comes a time when continually learning new stuff gets a “bit old”. 

So, I’ve spent a few hours transferring my Wordpress posts back here and I’ll attempt to get my act together and see how it all goes.

Between running Patchwork on Parade and the Australian Machine Quilting Festival I’ve had to learn so many new things and I just want to chill for a bitSmile

My website is undergoing a major overhaul and should be up and running in the next few weeks so hopefully you’ll stay tuned and visit me regularly.  If you call by please leave me a comment.

2 comments: