Wednesday, October 14, 2009

S&S - the Life of a Longarmer!!

I am currently working on, (I use the word "work" very loosely), a challenging Japanese themed quilt. I should be honest and say I'm doing lots of S&S (Standing & Staring)!!! The owner has done beautiful "sashiko" work and I want to do my best to enhance it - it's entered in the Festival of Quilts which will be held here in Adelaide November 5th-8th.

I'll post a few photos of what I've been looking at for the past few days. Call back soon to see the finished product and wish me luck!!!


3 comments:

  1. I see that you are now big in Finland. Get to work and start cross hatching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your quilting is amazing! I can only WISH to use a longarm someday! The quilting is so beautiful and graceful. Yours just flows beautifully, and the owner's work is amazing as well. The finish was breathtaking. Great work.

    ReplyDelete